About Sheesha Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain venture capital investor, incubator and accelerator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, tech services and more.
Your Future Colleagues
You will be joining a team of 3 young and ambitious team of individuals who have built up a wealth of knowledge working in a global, dynamic, and robust environment lead by the Chief Program Officer who has more than 15 years of working with large international teams in the finance and tech sector. We are a department which values Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Ready to #LiveAndBreatheCrypto? Who you are:
- You’ve got positive energy. You’re optimistic about the future and determined to get there.
- You’re never tired of learning and you want to be a pro in bleeding edge tech like DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, and Web 3.0.
- You appreciate direct communication.
- You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener – because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other. You’re cool with candid feedback and see every setback as an opportunity to grow.
- You can pivot on the fly. Crypto is constantly evolving beautiful machine, so our priorities do, too. What you worked on last week may not be what you work on today, and that excites you! Who’s looking for a boring job? Not you.
- You have a “can do” attitude. Our teams create high-quality work on quick timelines. Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but rather empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving our mission.
- You want to be part of a winning team.
- You are diverse at work as well as at home and keen to get your foot in the door of a crypto company that is blockchain agnostic and is at the precipice of something big!
- At Sheesha Finance, we’re stronger together, and you’re a person who embraces being pushed out of your comfort zone.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information from investment, incubation and acceleration meetings.
- Working with the investment and research team on due diligence of prospective investments by carrying out research on blockchain projects, including, tokenomics, market and competitor analysis
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients by identifying synergies in our portfolio of projects and partnerships.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
What we look for in you:
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner.
- A good team player, able to communicate with stakeholders at different levels
- Sharp and organized, with high attention to detail
- Clear and concise communicator with engineering teams as well as broader semi-technical audiences
- Can-do attitude who has a strong business mindset, with an eye on KPIs and company strategy
- An interest in Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology
- Ability to work in and with teams of all sizes
- Excellent hustle—our industry moves at lightning speed—supporting several projects at a time
- Easily communicates complex concepts, with ability to influence others
- Collaborative attitude, team mentality, and humility without territorialism
- A learner’s mindset, seeing feedback as a chance to grow
- Flexible and able to attend meetings with international teams in different time zone
Nice to Haves:
- Use of Monday.com and other Business Intelligence tools
- Experience in carrying out research projects
- Experience managing research vendors
- Experience with market research
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary & Token Plan
- Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sheesha Finance is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Sheesha Finance will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.