About Sheesha Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain incubator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, and tech services and more.
- Develop and execute strategy for outreach, hunting, attracting and onboarding deserving and qualified innovative entrepreneurs, and start-ups.
- Designing & managing Incubation and Acceleration programs
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory support to partners
- Good understanding of the crypto ecosystem.
- Qualify and evaluate applicants for creativity, innovation, acceleration and investment stage.
- Manage the day-to-day interaction with the Incubatees
- Provide support to partners across ideation, acceleration, investment and scale-up stage.
- Ensure tight management of milestones and progress of entrepreneurs and start-up companies;
- Guide & support start-ups for fundraising activity.
- Develop, execute and own an operational and engagement strategy for the entire community including donors, startups, investors, corporates, mentors, advisors, and domain experts.
- Provide continued strategic guidance to partners in areas such as business modeling, sales, and marketing, financing, fundraising, overall strategy, operations etc.
- Be the switchboard for partners to access relevant resources and connections
- Strong communication skills – written and spoken
- Fair knowledge of productivity tools and digital technologies to perform assigned roles & responsibilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working for an incubator and/or accelerator is a major advantage
- Time management is important to stay on top of tasks assigned
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem solver and thinking outside the box
- Able to navigate through unfamiliar scenarios
- Initiative and proactiveness is key skill to success
- Marketing experience (bonus)
- Previous experience in copywriting (bonus)
- Understanding of protocols and blockchain
- Experience working in an internationally distributed multicultural company
- Competitive salary (negotiable based on experience)
- Access to purchase highly sought after project allocations from time to time
- Personal development opportunities
- Mentoring and coaching by both CIO and CPO
- Unique culture of open, true teamwork
- Opportunity to grow with business and take on new responsibilities, e.g managing a team in the future
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sheesha Finance is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law.