Graduate Executive Assistant – Marketing
Our client partner in the Web 3 space has an exciting opportunity for a recent graduate who is seeking an entry level role as an Executive Assistant with a marketing social media passion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Coordinate and manage Executive scheduling, including arranging meetings, travel, and appointments
- Act as a liaison between Executive and internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate and manage team meetings, including scheduling, agenda preparation, and meeting minutes
- Performing administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of day-to-day digital marketing activities, including managing social media content and campaigns, generating content ideas, and composing and posting online content for the company’s social media page and website.
- Assisting the team in creating marketing campaigns and organizing promotional events
- Testing, deploying, optimizing, and creating reports for the digital advertising campaigns of the brand, with support from the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred- Recent Graduate
- Passion for social media – Telegram, Twitter, Discord
- Zeal to grow and learn about all things within the Crypto Space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Google applications
- Familiarity with the technology industry and current trends
- Basic knowledge of social media ads and Google Ads platforms;
Basic knowledge in managing social media channels;
- Basic understanding of the Web3 concept and blockchain technology
- Project management skills with the ability to understand business needs and effectively work with a multidisciplinary team
What’s in it for you?
- Full-time opportunity
- Opportunity to get involved in the blockchain industry
- Opportunities for professional growth into digital marketing, social media, operations, etc.
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.