About Sheesha Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain venture capital investor, incubator and accelerator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, tech services and more.
Your Future Colleagues
If successful, you will be joining a growing young, dynamic team of professionals comprising of content creators, including, writers, video content creators, graphic designers as well as marketing and business development specialists.
Our success is a result of a fast-paced working environment that embraces innovation from all, executed by a team of talented and driven individuals that support each other as a team. We are fortunate enough to have a healthy, multi-million $ marketing budget to support these ambitious plans.
The successful candidate will be joining the Sheesha Family as a Content Writer.
About the role
We are looking for an organised and creative content writer to work with our content team, helping to plan and edit content according to the marketing messaging and strategy.
To be successful as a content writer you must be able to understand company goals and work creatively to produce strong, well-informed written pieces with personality. A good content writer should stay up to date with industry trends and tools that will make projects more marketable
- Critical thinker around writing tasks, adding personality, and shaping the conversation
- Has a vision for crypto and how the Sheesha brand fits into that vision
- Understanding Sheesha’s value propositions and knowing how to translate that into written pieces.
- Speak about specific types of content; partnership articles, project deep-dives, support of Sheesha Academy, Sentiment Report (Internal Investment Report), market pieces, trending topics, big news items.
- Autonomy in choosing topics, types of content they see fit for growing the Sheesha brand and or helping address pain points they see in our products
- Support Marketing Leads to drive content synchronization and creation around the different business organizations and the latest blockchain, cryptocurrency and enterprise trends in order to position the company as an industry thought leader
- Build and maintain a repository/resource bank of content produced from different areas of the business and curate content with PR agencies and partners, that are relevant for our strategic objectives:
- Create written content for blog posts, images, videos, case studies, white papers, reviews, news sites, forums, paid publications, etc.
- Short pieces of engaging copy for social, websites and newsletters
- Ensure the appropriate feedback is incorporated into digital content and approval processes are followed
- Monitor and be aware of the performance of digital content and make recommendations for improving the effectiveness
- Use good presentation skills to summarize key points to relevant stakeholders and go in-depth where needed
- Comfortable with emerging trends in digital communications: breaking news from the category, technology and blockchain developments, and be hungry for constant learning.
- Could support projects with external writing projects including overviews and PR pieces
- Experience in writing crypto-specific content
- Desire to work for a fast-paced crypto company
- Creative thinker bringing own ideas on creative outputs
- Ability to write a broad scope of written content across the crypto space
Nice to have:
- Understanding of how to incorporate SEO into written content
- Experience in content editing
- Ability to develop and write scripts for AMA’s, speaking events and social media content
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development budget
- Excellent career prospects
- Professional coaching
- Direct contribution to a meaningful mission
- Challenging problems
- Flexible schedule
- Fun and global team
- Innovative team culture
- Team offsite events
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sheesha Finance is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law.
Sheesha Finance will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.