Business Development Executive
About Sheesha Finance
Sheesha Finance is a multichain incubator that strives to elevate early-stage crypto projects across all verticals, including GameFi, Metaverse, NFT, DeFi and infrastructure. We support projects in various capacities through every stage of their lifecycle.
Established in 2021, we have grown exponentially to a global team of over 40, with more than 60 project partners in our portfolio in addition to a comprehensive list of strategic partners across the ecosystem, including investors, launchpads, exchanges, tech services and more
Your Future Colleagues:
If successful, you will be joining a growing team of dynamic, young hard-working business development professionals reporting to the head of Business Development and Marketing.
Our success is a result of a fast-paced working environment that embraces innovation from all, executed by a team of talented and driven individuals that support each other as a team. We are fortunate enough to have a healthy, multi-million dollar marketing budget to support these ambitious plans.
As a Business Development Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new relationships and fostering existing relationships with key strategic partners such as investors, early-stage crypto projects, launchpads, exchanges and others within the crypto space to strengthen the Sheesha Finance ecosystem.
- You’ll constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities to grow the brand, as well as nurturing existing partnerships.
- You will be confident in outreach to new potential partners as well as strong in closing business and managing the full sales cycle. The ideal candidate will be proactive and self-sufficient whilst always thinking of new innovative ways to drive revenue.
To be successful you must be able to understand company goals and work strategically to realise key objectives. The role is fast-paced and will require the ability to manage multiple external relationships, whilst working across all internal business areas to find solutions for our portfolio projects.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Have a comprehensive understanding of Sheesha’s entire product offering, what each department does and how all of this can be utilized to bring in projects and funding.
- Initiating, maintaining, and growing relationships across the whole crypto ecosystem that will benefit the business as well as specific departments in the investment, incubation, projects, tech and marketing teams.
- Participate in partner meetings to add to internal dialogue around assessment and value partnership.
- Work with the marketing team to find worthwhile cross-department strategic initiatives that can be leveraged for brand growth.
- Firm understanding of KPI’s how to reach them, and reasons why they might have been missed.
- An interest in raising capital for the projects we work with alongside the company and a good eye for promising projects that would be a value add to the Sheesha ecosystem as a partner or incubated project.
- Maintain relationships with projects from initial introduction, and support for internal introductions, to IDO/TGE through launch and post-launch.
- Creative thinker around lead generation and contacting decision-makers.
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships.
- Work with projects to understand their business model and identify the most suitable partners to match them with.
What we look for in you:
- Business development/sales experience in crypto dealing with at least one of our core stakeholders; VCs / investors, launchpads, exchanges or early-stage projects
- Deep understanding of the crypto environment and current trends
- Strong communication skills: both written and verbal
- Experience deploying sales strategies; creating new relationships and cultivating existing partnerships
Nice to have:
- Worked at supporting early-stage crypto projects
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience in an exchange or launchpad
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup
- Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
- Ability to work anywhere you want
- Flexible schedule
- Competitive salary
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Sheesha Finance is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by applicable law.